The Ultrasonic Gas Meter has been developed to fulfill all the requirements of UNI/TS 11291, EN14236 and MID 2014/32/UE.
The Ultrasonic Gas Meter uses an innovative and high performance ultrasonic sensor and is designed and manufactured to measure the volume of Natural Gas and LPG, having a maximum working pressure of 2.25 bar within a measurement range of 0.025-6 m3 (G2.5-G4).
- Ultrasonic Flow Sensor
- Step-Motor valve for remote control and gas shut-off
- Invoiced or prepaid service
- Stainless Steel Body
- Point-Point and Multipoint-Point Communication
- Replaceable Communication Battery from front cover
- Simple User Interface
- Integrated earthquake sensor (Option)