PESO Approved!! Designed for the 450 Kg LPG Cylinder, this unique ‘Patent Pending’ Combo-Multi Valve is designed to be easy on maintenance. Acknowledging industry requirements, it has a built-in excess flow valve with just a single lever for easy handling. Founded in 1949 in Italy, the Cavagna Group is a world leading manufacturer of equipment and components for controlling compressed gases, to include energy gases, alternative fuel gases, medical gases, industrial gases, and specialty and cryogenic gases.
Category Archives: Featured
PV Series Safety Valves with replaceable cartridge
PV Series, PESO Approved!!
PESO Approved!! The PV Series Safety Relief Valves for LPG Vessels have separate functions of discharge and calibration. Featuring an easy replacement of the “ancillary” valve requiring NO disassembling of the relief valve from the check-lock or even from the LPG vessel, thus reducing costs hugely. The calibration function is fulfilled by a replaceable cartridge. The valve is installed directly in the tank and drastically reduced the costs and simplifies operations.
The Safety Valve PV has separate functions of discharge and calibration. The calibration function is fulfilled by a replaceable cartridge.
The Valve is installed directly in the tank and allows the following benefits:
Economical: Simplifies operations related to the biennial operative validation foreseen by D.M.329/04 and reduces drastically the cost.
- Practical: It is interchangeable with EU Series valve and therefore can be mounted on the corresponding check-lock series.
- Safe: Increases in time the guaranteed stability of parameter settings.
- Eco Compatible: More compact than standard products on the market.
7000900003, 3/4″ NPT External Relief Valve
ST 20 – 7101900016 Back Check Valve
PRODIGI4, Ultrasonic Gas Meter
The Ultrasonic Gas Meter has been developed to fulfill all the requirements of UNI/TS 11291, EN14236 and MID 2014/32/UE.
The Ultrasonic Gas Meter uses an innovative and high performance ultrasonic sensor and is designed and manufactured to measure the volume of Natural Gas and LPG, having a maximum working pressure of 2.25 bar within a measurement range of 0.025-6 m3 (G2.5-G4).
- Ultrasonic Flow Sensor
- Step-Motor valve for remote control and gas shut-off
- Invoiced or prepaid service
- Stainless Steel Body
- Point-Point and Multipoint-Point Communication
- Replaceable Communication Battery from front cover
- Simple User Interface
- Integrated earthquake sensor (Option)
PRV Series EU 20 with ST 20
EU 20 70.0.190.0026 – Safety Relief Valve, ¾” NPT Pressure relief valve with cylindric thread to be used in connection with the lower check valve (ST 20 71.0016) Tightness assured by bonded seal.
Setting point: 17,65 bar.
71.0.190.0016 – ST 20 – Back Check Valve 1 ¼” NPT
Both are used in combination for the 450 kg Cylinder
Pressure Relief Valve EU 20 7001900026
Valves and Regulators for LP Gas Applications
HT Systems P Ltd are All India Distributors for Cavagna Group, Italy for Marketing its range of Valves and related equipment for LP Gas Applications.
Its LPG product range includes:
- Internal Excess Flow Check Valves of 2″ & 1 ½”, used as LPG transfer valves for Road trucks and large Bullets
- Safety Relief Valves sizes from 1/4″ to 3″ with various pressure settings.
- Excess Flow Valves sizes from 1/4″ to 3″ with Various flow rates
- Globe & Angle Valves, Couplings, etc..
- Roto Gauges, Temperature Gauges, etc..
- By – Pass valves
- Other accessories to these valves / equipment
PESO Approved, Internal Excess Flow Check Valves (EFCVs) 2 ” & 1″
PESO Approved, Internal Excess Flow Check Valves for LPG Road Tankers, 2 ” & 1″
Cavagna, Italy make, PESO Approved, Internal Excess Flow Check Valves for LPG Tankers Available Sizes 2 ” & 1″