PV 29 Series Safety Valve with replaceable cartridge
The Ultrasonic Gas Meter uses an innovative and high performance ultrasonic sensor and is designed and manufactured to measure the volume of Natural Gas and LPG, having a maximum working pressure of 2.25 bar within a measurement range of 0.025-6 m3 (G2.5-G4).
- Ultrasonic Flow Sensor
- Step-Motor valve for remote control and gas shut-off
- Invoiced or prepaid service
- Stainless Steel Body
- Point-Point and Multipoint-Point Communication
- Replaceable Communication Battery from front cover
- Simple User Interface
- Integrated earthquake sensor (Option)
EU 20 70.0.190.0026 – Safety Relief Valve, ¾” NPT Pressure relief valve with cylindric thread to be used in connection with the lower check valve (ST 20 71.0016) Tightness assured by bonded seal.
Setting point: 17,65 bar.
71.0.190.0016 – ST 20 – Back Check Valve 1 ¼” NPT
Both are used in combination for the 450 kg Cylinder
HT Systems P Ltd are All India Distributors for Cavagna Group, Italy for Marketing its range of Valves and related equipment for LP Gas Applications.
Its LPG product range includes:
- Internal Excess Flow Check Valves of 2″ & 1 ½”, used as LPG transfer valves for Road trucks and large Bullets
- Safety Relief Valves sizes from 1/4″ to 3″ with various pressure settings.
- Excess Flow Valves sizes from 1/4″ to 3″ with Various flow rates
- Globe & Angle Valves, Couplings, etc..
- Roto Gauges, Temperature Gauges, etc..
- By – Pass valves
- Other accessories to these valves / equipment
PESO Approved, Internal Excess Flow Check Valves for LPG Road Tankers, 2 ” & 1″
Cavagna, Italy make, PESO Approved, Internal Excess Flow Check Valves for LPG Tankers Available Sizes 2 ” & 1″